Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs RIP



While not exactly a music artist, there is no denial that Steve Jobs and Apple we're pivotal in the way we listen to and buy music today (amongst other things). And it's probably safe to say that the vast majority of producers, dj:s and musicians, no matter what genre, have used the Mac as their preferred production/recording tool.

On a more personal note, Macs have been in my family ever since my dad bought our first computer, a Performa 600 (32 MHz and a whooping 4 mb of RAM). That beast is still somewhere in my closet and I have very fond memories of playing games like Marathon, Sim City 2000, Civilization and Monkey Island on it. To this day I've only had macs at home, but today I mostly use it for music and work.

Anyway, enough with the sentimentalities. Steve Jobs, we salute you!



// Kasp (Orphans)

No comments:

Post a Comment