Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm Fine & Antonio Olivieri - If I were music


One of the best things about 2012 has been discovering a bunch of dope new labels putting out amazing music.

Among all these new fantastic labels, I think i just found my favourite. Steyoyoke just mailed us about, well themselves, and after checking them out, I'm absolutely stunned.

They're Berlin based, and their first release is a magic three track EP by I'm Fine & Antonio Olivieri. This is why I love it: it combines some rather haunting deep vibes with a sublime speakeasy trip, a truly rare combo. Super dancy, yet equally smart.

I'll surely play Your Ghost a million times in my sets the coming months. And I'll follow Steyoyoke reeeal close the next year.

I'm Fine & Antonio Olivieri - If I were music [SYYK001] by STEYOYOKE

// Sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment